Monday, January 03, 2005

Feels like the First time

Yeah indeed its the first time!!
I went to SAJC for the first time today and i tell you its awesome. Well i went to school with the intention to appeal. Well i didnt in the end haha. Firstly, they did not give me a chance to do so. haha. and Secondly, I need my prelims result slip which i LOST!!! haha okay Thirdly, i found out today that AJC had in fact REJECTED ME!! AhhhH!!! so heartbreaking. Anyway SAJC is cool and all. I was so immersed in my own deep thoughts all the time.

I learnt some SAINTS CHEERS!! who wants ta hear?!! hahaha then we played some games with the OG but i dunno what are all their names la, cannot remember. Anyway it was kinda cool and all except that people were giving me stares ( obviously cause i was wearing BGSS uniform ). Its okay, i';ll take it that i look HOT today. But lucky those peeps were acepting la. they didnt shun me or anything. then we played some games and i lost. then i was supposed to go up to do pole dancing lor!! i mean...pole dancing? Im the Techno Queen!! Pole dancing is out of my category can?! hahahaha

Alright so at the end of the day i didnt really meet any friends who i can hang out with. okay i only got to know this girl from my OG cause we take the same bus back!! yay so happy to be home partly thanks to her for showing the way. I mean, I CAN GO HOME AND I DID NOT NEED HELP.....okay i lied. hahaha. argh i dont really communicate much with the rest of the OG other than with that girl at the bus stop hahahaha and the OGL. hahaha.

I'm so hungry now didnt eat anything the whole day and was like screaming the cheers out still!! hahaha. okay i'm out. Peace people. I penned a poem today too!! for a hated person HEH okay joking i like everyone. its NOT for u collin, in case u are reading this hahaha.

4 Comments:

At 5:58 PM , Blogger michisbliss said...

techno is totally not cool... haha... :)

 
At 7:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are SO not hot and u cant dance. u useless skinny little thing. u deserve to be rejected by AJC since your poem was TOTALLY horrible and evil. like your face. haha.

 
At 7:39 PM , Blogger K said...

that was fucking harsh .

 
At 7:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo thadd..whoa someone really hates u eh...haha.. ehz.. i felt wierd going in my sch uni too..everyone else was in white or blue or green! (dia)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home