Wednesday, October 25, 2006

You've been watching,
You've been waiting.

You Smile at me while I am sleeping.
You held your hands out to me,
Even when i'm not Listening.

You embrace me when I am lonely,
You bless me when i am weak.
You pick me up so gentley,
Lord you are so meak.

Your ingenius plans,
I can never understand.
Your Wonderous ways,
Your mighty hand.

In grace you gave me a 2nd chance,
In love you gave me a new lease of life.
In power you strengthen me with talents,
In Awe I bend my knees and bow.

You come quickly to save me.
You move swiftly to rescue me.
As fast as a Deer you rush to my aid.
Like a shepherd, you open your gate.

You have me on my toes.
You came in disguise.
You leave me hanging on to you.
You caught me by suprise!

You wait at the door,
Now i'm crawling back.
With renewed strength and faith,
Lord i'm coming back.

hahaha even when thousands of ninja's come crashing through the window to attack me, i am safe!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home