oh?!
Hello all welcome myself back. My world has been in much turmoil ever since i tuned in to soccernet around 7 hours ago.
I'm an avid Arsenal FC fan. Apparently, the talismatic captain of Arsenal, Thierry Henry, has decided to abandon ship for brilliant Barcelona. This shocking move have left me confused and lost admist my impending Midyear Block Test doom. The relentless barrage of "stick" getting on to me is simply too much for a young innocent boy like me. I am unable to cope with the variety of stress and emotions that this is putting me through.
I need to destress. Putting my Dog in a headlock would probably do the job. =D But her cuteness is possibly the only thing that is stopping me from doing so now. HAH i'm gonna gettya DOG!!
This week has really been a week of answered prayers for me. And all it took of me was to simply BELIEVE. Thank God for Yj CG! More people did join us for CG and Service and i'm super duper proud of the people. I'm putting my money on us to be a great blessing to this JC ministry, the church, our family and of course all the people around us hahaha.
I'm going to have my midyears tomorrow ( or more realistically, Midyears is gonna have me tomorrow) Trusting that as I continually seek to be obedient to Christ, God's providence will be upon me. I think I better be a good boy tomorrow and fold my blanket when i get out of bed. dont want to do anything bad tomorrow that might put my blessings in jeopardy! hahaha. okay. i wave goodbye.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home