Sunday, January 16, 2005

Can You Hear Me Lord?

I thought it'll be easy
But i was wrong.
God are u busy?
I wanna sing you a song.

All this things that are happening,
I dont understand why.
Though it may be saddening,
I know i aint gonna die.

Sometimes its so frustrating,
And I really wanna give up.
Whats the point of doing,
When I now drink from your cup?

I assured my own salvation,
Why should I do more?
But i'll fulfill ur misson,
And be first at ur door.

I shall trust in you lord,
Carry me with ur hand.
Hear my cry God,
Help me if you can.

Listen to my heart,
Give me new zeal.
Eyes that dont dart,
Your face I feel.

For all the new passion,
I thank you Lord,
Forever you will be,
My only God.

1 Comments:

At 8:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol why am i posting?! haha ITS MY BLOG hahahaha. argh!! aiyah its not right but now the problem has been solved liao la i mean how much can a new believer know about growing spiritually or anything yet. argh HEY collin!! DO u know Grace?!! she sings with u!! SHE IS IN MA CLASS!! AHHH!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home