sispec
today marks the end of my last day of freedom and cv life after POP.
tomorrow i'll be reporting to sispec at pasir labar ( wonder wheres that?)
what i am currently feeling now is a stark contrast to what i felt when i was just being enlisted. I remember 2 months ago i felt rather excited about national service, all the things we were gonna do. I thought that it would be a good chance to shape my character, toughen me up etc. 2 months down i've become a 5bx veteran ( LOL!) and i'm hardly looking forward to tomorrow.
i unfortunate enough to get 2 months of maddness in Q. now i hear sispec is roughly 3-4 times harder, xionger, cheonger and darker. looks like they got me this time!
oh well i'm praying hard that God pulls me through this. i need more strength. i need to remember my values. i need to flee from temptation. I need my Lord.
Labels: how to use this?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home