Thursday, April 03, 2008

days of my life

Shopping has never been so easy for a guy like me these days. Recently, i went to Watson's Your Personal Store to buy some products that i required for my daily living. I browsed through the section of facial foams and all of a sudden, the MALE section caught my eye.

With the known fact that i would be enlisting into the army soon, my choice was simple. Get the Men facial wash. At this time of my life, i'm extremely unwilling to compromise on anything that might put my manliness into jeophardy. So there we go. Easy choice. Snapped it up, and went home feeling like King. I think we should have more of such male sections around places like BreadTalk, NTUC, Macdonalds etc. Makes life so much easier with the increasing complexity in ranges of products available to the public.

Have been teaaching in school in recent times. Currently teaaching my sec one class Science. I'm enjoying work now because i love interacting with this bunch of kids. I even gave extra consultation with no extra costs! Experience in school is really fulfilling. All these while i've just been sitting in class and giving problems to the teacher. Now, the tables are turned! It isn't easy being a teacher and i pray for wisdom and strength before every class. Thank God that he has been with me all these while!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home