chicken
I went out earlier this morning to do a little bit of grocery shopping with Kester at Bishan. Well, plan today was to buy stuff, come over to my place, and cook. It is beyond my usual masculine self to cook. However, cooking are just one of my delights!
I started off my marinating this chicken pieces we got from NTUC. Well i did not have a single idea what i had to do with it. Eventually, i got down to adding salt. And then pepper. Followed by a peppercorn medley. A few tablespoons of Honey. Before i knew it, i was off like a Pro. Dumping tonnes and tonnes of stuff into the little mixing bowl. I felt like a thorough bred champion chef!!
Anyhows, the chicken ended up a little too salty ( i put in like 3 huge tablespoons of salt ) but overall it was quite a success. I actually ended off cooking by serving generous amounts of mushroom sauce over the chicken. Nice eh?
Had a great time chatting with Kes-man. Learnt a great deal about myself and how i used to cope with different struggles in my life. Its weird that your sheeps tend to go through things you have already gone through yourself. I guess that is why God chooses and man appoints.
Met darren at around 5.30pm to go to queensway. Have been itching to purchase a new boot to add to my already huge collection. Darren's heart was hardened and he wasnt very keen on getting anything else other than AdiPure. So that made selection much less complicated. I on the other hand had my eyes on Lotto Zhero.
Its slick and skinny just nice to my feet.
Happy day today =)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home