Sunday, February 13, 2005

Decision

Yay so i'm back from Malaysia!! hahahaha. I sit on the car until butt pain ar!! like the butt bone piercing through the butt flesh...hahaha but anyway its been great! i bought lots of clothes, got a new shoe!! but sadly my 136 dollars New Balance shoe was chewed up by man's best friend, a pastic dog called Lucky!! Not very lucky if u asked me...

I got to see my great grand mother and man is she old...and i love her so much!!! sadly shes like being ill treated at my grandma's house. I dont really like those people there anyway...only great grandma is best. she used to stay with me and stuff...physically she has deteriorated alot...so thin now...heart breaking.

OH yeah and my uncle is a reporter!! he brought a crew over to our house to flim us for chinese new year!! i guess it appeared on tv and newspaper. hahah seee!! overnight popularity. Now i'm just sitting at my desk waiting for the phone call from the modelling agency...any time now...any minute now...i know its coming.....hahahahaha.....

But sadly not everything is well. I have to make a really tough decision. and i hate the fact that i'm like being forced. i hate this stress!! How i wish i can just leave this town and run forever...
I'm really thankful theres always something there to hear me out and understand me...thanks Thunder Thighs....

ANd today i thrashed thunder thighs and sidekick in badminton...oh yeah did i thrash them good.... HAHAHAHA OKAY SO I DID Not...hahaha....oh man...lol...i got thrashed instead...they made me run like a dog chasing lost causes and when i eventually got there, i would miss the shuttle totally hahahahahaha...dang perhaps badminton isnt really my thing....OH boy DO i remember the days when i was still indispensible in the teamm...argh!


Why do you do this? I'm very confused. Why do you do this? What should i do? Is this just your plan? Its so shrewed. Forcing me to do, if only i could. But why in such a way? You leave me with no option. Each choice is heartbreaking. DO you understand? How it pains me whenever i think about it. Did you forget where the heart is? Its enough for me to bear, why give me more? Please let me finish this load, then come to my door. Like a bird, i was shot down as i flew past. Let me fly again! Let me be free. FLy away forever. You forgot where the heart is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home