I Came, I Saw, I Smashed
april fool's day on a saturday is foolish. i mean, which fool would wanna put april fool's day on a day like saturday where u cant really have the opportunity to fool anyone? BUT COMEON, would a little stumbling block like this deter me from making the most out of april fool's??!! i mean, i am quite good at disturbing people you know =D just ask junliang...
Okay so target number one for April Fool's was : our favourite son from the army. None other than Mr Lim Junliang. A rather obvious choice. BUT DONT GET BORED YET!!! junliang never fails to entertain the masses with his cute and cuddley ways of handling violent situations. april fools would never really be as fun if u dont disturb him really....so here it goes.
I ambled into Europe room, hoping to find my victim oblivious of my retarded tiptoeing actions. and there he was. sitting on the floor, engaging with another creature one of their so called arm wrestling games. i heard its a dark ritual among army boys to do it. see, the stronggest animal wins and i guess the mating season is near? HAHAHA... okay back to the story......
apprently Mr Junlinag was totally ignorant of my menacing presence in the room. i touched his head once, he did not respond. then i knew...it was time to strike.
" hey junliang, can i have your phone?
junliang passed me his phone and with one strong swining action, i threw his phone on the floor. Junliang was shocked. he used a stunned expression to mask the fact that he was april fooled on. or at least he was really stunned... BUT I DIDNT CARE HAHA.
" APRIL FOOL"S JUNLIANG!!!"
well...it was pretty funny while it lasted.
Mr PETTY junliang didnt get the funny side of it... HAHHAA( WE WONDER WHY....)
so he started to wrestle me to the ground with his Basic Military Training tactics!!
basically speaking, he was bear hugging me all the way until the doors to nexus opened. hmmm....taking advantage of me? only he knows....
anyway, thankgod his phone did not get smashed, or else i will be the joke of the day. but apparently, it didnt go that way. I Came, I Saw, I Smashed. And finally, i won. Junliang was the april fool.( or is he?) =D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home